The player assumes control of Shinji Ikari, the protagonist and main character of the normal Neon Genesis Evangelion series, in the expanded alternate universe that was glimpsed upon for a few moments in the TV episode 26. Basically, the player decides Shinji’s fate in how he lives his life.
Play proceeds in three major ways: The weekly schedule, battle, and dialogue choices. The player chooses Shinji’s schedule for each week,what Shinji does influences his statistics. Battle controls are menu-driven and the outcome is determined partly by statistics and partly by luck. At various points Shinji will be asked to make choices during dialogue which can have far-reaching influence on the story.
Our site does not work properly with Adblock. The image gallery of Shinji Ikari Raising Project above should work without adblock. We keep ads and pop ups minimum so please whitelist us (Learn how).
How to install?
- You need to change your system locale to Japanese.
- Extract and run shinji.exe in exec folder.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 2.06 GB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
Shinji Ikari Raising Project – Finished – Version Final Download Links